Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we collect information from you automatically through Google Analytics.
- To enhance the quality of our digital solutions.
- To recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- To collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
- UVD Robots sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can delete cookies in your browser history at any time. Please note that doing so will not prevent new cookies from being set the next time you visit the site. If you want to avoid cookies altogether, you can set your browser to it.
If you don’t want to be tracked by Google Analytics, you have the option to opt-out permanently. You can do this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
By filling in the contact form on www.uvd-robots.com, you submit personal information to us, such as name of telephone number and e-mail address. We use this information to contact you.
What kind of data?
When engaging as a customer with UVD Robots ApS, we process and store the following data about you:
- VAT number
- Company name and address
- Phone and email
- Name of contact person
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide UVD Robots with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for any of our newsletters
How will we use your data?
UVC Robots collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When UVD Robots processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
The data is processed and stored in our system, located on a server that only we and the provider of the server can access. We keep your data for as long as the customer relationship lasts or until you ask us to delete it. However, data for use in our financial system is kept for at least 5 years.
Whether we process your business information for the purposes of executing a single order or fulfill a long-term service agreement, we will always process your information securely and confidentially in accordance with applicable law, including the Personal Data Regulation and the Data Protection Act.
UVD Robots ApS uses partners who carry out work on our behalf and for data storage and processing. Our partners, like us, are obliged to treat all data strictly confidential and solely for the current purpose. We only use data processors in the EU or in countries that can provide your information with adequate protection.
All employees at UVD Robots ApS are subject to confidentiality and are instructed to treat all data strictly confidential.
UVD Robots would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive newsletters, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop UVD Robots from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of UVD Robots ApS.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
Privacy policies of other websites
What are your data protection rights?
UVD Robots would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Niels Bohrs Alle 185, DK-5230 Odense SØ
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that UVD Robots ApS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Datatilsynet / Borgergade 28,5 / DK-1300 Copenhagen K, +45 3319 3200, email@example.com